On Tuesday, February 5, we recognized the individual athletes and teams that have accomplished Academic All State in 2018. In the past we have done this at a basketball game, but our school leadership team felt that it was time to honor these tremendous student-athletes with their peers. Each sport has its own standard for Academic All State created by their own coach association.
- Girls Basketball Team
- Competitive Cheer Team
- Hockey Team
- Boys Ski Individuals: Zachary Bemben, Liam Hoogewerf, Caleb Styf and James VanHekken
- Girls Ski Individuals: Katie Benedict, Liesl Groenenboom, Rachel Muir, Grace Norquist, Lillian Rohns, and Emma Tuit
- Boys Swim and Dive Team
- Wrestling Team
- Boys Lacrosse Individuals: Sam Hoffman, Joshua Holtrop, Caleb Koopman and Samuel Ydenburg
- Girls Lacrosse Team and these individuals: Katie Abolt, Ellen Hilbrands, Lauren Merritt, Bella Parolini, Sophia Parolini, Lydia Phelps, Carolyn Prince and Abby Roossien
- Boys Golf Team
- Girls Soccer Team
- Softball Team
- Track and Field Individuals: Dajah Bivens and Ben Jonker
- Boys Cross Country Individuals: Christian Voetberg, Ben Peterson and Ethan Wilsterman
- Girls Cross Country Team (only awarded to the team with the top GPA in the state) and these individuals: Anna Aupperlee, Matea Diekema, Carly Michele, Emily Nelson, Olivia Waalkes, and AnaLi Warners.
- Football Team
- Boys Soccer team and these individuals: Chris Schau, Caleb Styf, Nate VanHarn and Tommy Visser
- Girls Swim and Dive Team
- Boys Tennis Team
- Volleyball Team and these individuals: Maria Bos, Alyssa Meekhof, and Olivia Nedd
Congratulations, Eagles!! Well done!!!